I know these are old interviews but I’ve become a tiny bit obsessed with Sarah Arthur’s clothing choices for the entire series so I’m reading all the interviews again. Also I find it really interesting that she very much says that John’s clothing choices changed because of his loss of Sherlock. [x]
Brilliant. How did I miss this interview? When the photos from #setlock started appearing, there was a lot of speculation as to what the change in John’s coat was meant to signify (e.g. his longer coat was a nod to Sherlock’s own distinct Belstaff). Love this explantation.
The Napoleon of Crime.
Tyler Hoechlin on Wolf Watch
Pretty sure this is where Moriarty lives. Never gonna unsee that. Nope.
Part of the reason I really wanted to do this was because so much of the time, the comments that Hoechlin hears, the questions he get, they’re entirely about is body and how hot he is. But I know there’s a ton more that we appreciate about Tyler than just his looks, and I wish he heard it more too! That being said, I also feel he’s pretty much deserving of appreciation ‘round the clock.
So! That said, here’s a simple outline of how things will go down and what to expect/how to participate:
- I will be putting together a book of fanworks and letters to give to Hoechlin at San Diego Comic Con this summer. This book will include fanworks (graphics/art) as well as testimonials, poetry, and any other work that would be appropriate. Full details can be found on my blog’s project page.
- Seeing as this means a pretty long deadline, but I also have to actually put the book together, I’m going to set the due date at July 1st, in order to give me enough time to print everything and put the book together.
- Images must be sized so that they will be able to fit on one page of a non-massive book. Adjust for resolution. Also, I’ll be printing them myself, so I may or may not ask you to resend me your work if it’s color profile doesn’t print right. Sorry about that! Printing can be confusing. I will update this page with any and all coloring information as I know it.
- There’s only one rule as far as testimonials go: do not go too much into how cute he is. Yes, he’s built like a greek god. But often times it seems at cons that we end up sort of objectifying the guy, and the point of this project is to appreciate Tyler as a person, whole and good and funny and smart and not how white his teeth are, though they are miraculous.
- If you would like to email me your work, you can do so at email@example.com. Submissions will be taken on this blog, and if you would like to mail me a printed or hand-drawn version of something, please message me so that I can set that up.
Fanworks will be accepted for Derek Hale, Tyler Hoechlin the actor, or any other role Tyler has played. Thank you for sharing/participating and have fun! Please don’t hesitate to ask questions or give feedback; this is a community project and we’re going to do this together!
Teen Wolf Season 1 Cast Finished! Just need to set it up to look nice on paper for printing 8D
I have this incredibly gorgeous and epic print and sdkfjlsf *u*
takes photo at angle so mistakes are less noticeable
“The Cheshire Express” is today’s tee on www.Qwertee.com going live in just 15 minutes!
Get this great design now for the super price of £8/€10/$12 for 24 hours only.
Be sure to “Like” this for 1 chance at a FREE TEE this weekend, “Reblog” it for 2 chances and “Follow” us for a 3rd chance (if you’re not already:) Thanks Guys!